As designers, we spend a lot of time sharing our work and listening to feedback – in many cases this takes more of our time than the actual design work itself.
In this workshop, we’ll break down a presentation, and practice each part. You’ll learn how to:
- Understand who you’re presenting to and have them contribute their expertise
- Present the problem and the design that addresses it
- Engage the audience with narrative
- Set up a strong, transparent feedback process
- Get concrete, actionable feedback from stakeholders
No more opinions! No more ‘can you make the button bigger’! After this workshop, you’ll be able to get great feedback that you can prioritise and act on.
This workshop will be hands-on. There is only a little theory – the majority of the time will be building a short presentation and practising it. You will need to bring a small example – before the workshop we’ll send you information on what to prepare. The workshop will focus on design outputs, but the skills are relevant to presenting brand, research and more.