Training and mentoring
Does your team need an uplift? Would you like a (female) designer to teach a workshop at your conference.
I can teach any of the things I’ve been doing for the last 20 years. I have workshop content already developed for:
- Facilitating design workshops
- Design research / user research practices
- Research methods
- Moving from research to design
- Presenting design work
- Communicating design research
- User experience design
- Information architecture
- Detailed interaction design
- Writing for online
- Designing for people (cognition, behavioural economics, decision-making etc)
And can create something specific as needed for your team or event. Here’s a list of all the workshops I’ve taught at conferences in the past.
I am also available for small-group or one-on-one mentoring.
Please let me know if you think I can help you.