This half-day workshop will cover the essential aspects of Information Architecture. No filler, no fluff, just pure IA:
- How classification and categorisation work in our brain, and why it matters.
- How to identify potential organisation methods for your content.
- When organisation schemes such as geography, task, audience and subject work best (and tricks to make them work).
- How to design an organisation scheme that works for your users.
- The best navigation approach for your content
This won’t be a dry, theoretical workshop. We’ll talk and play some games. You’ll go away with a better understanding of the essentials of information architecture, techniques to use on your next project and a comprehensive list of resources for follow-up reading.