Sometimes you’re not sure what you need to do – you have a new idea or your current system isn’t working well. I can help you figure out what to do next.
This type of work varies depending on where you are up to and what you need to know. It may include:
- Analysing your current product
- Researching the market you are in
- Helping you to identify your short and long-term goals
- Identifying strategic approaches to meet your goals (including use of social media and ways of increasing user engagement)
- Preparing detailed plans to help you meet your goals
- Regularly reviewing your progress toward your goals
Strategy activities are usually short – as short as a few hours workshop or as long as a few days. They can be done as the start of my involvement in a larger project, or as a standalone activity that you continue.